Title: Pennfield Township Treasurer
Hire Date: April 2016
Family: Husband Gordon, two sons, Max and Sam
Pennfield Charter Township Resident: Over 20 Years
- Receive and take care of all funds belonging to the township.
- Account for township funds.
- Maintain accurate records of all income, receipts, and disbursements.
- Deposits all receipts.
- Invest all funds.
- Maintain uniform system of accounting.
- Bill and collect taxes.
- Graduate of Harper Creek High School
- Michigan municipal Treasurer's Institute, Central Michigan University
- Nationwide Tax Forum
- Aquinas College
- Kendall School of Design
- MMTA – Michigan Municipal Treasurer’s Association, membership and legislative committee
- MTA – Michigan Township’s Association
- Accounting Clerk, Bookeeper - 33 Years
- Registered Tax Preparation - 33 years